Best Ever Talking Parrot (Einstein, the superstar)

Advertisement
Is it not the dream of a parrot owner to each one of his or her peers that they have a talking parrot? I know that was my goal. I always wanted to have a parrot that would greet every new guest that entered my house. It took a lot of training but in the end I finally achieved this goal and was able to tell everyone about it. What are some of the best things about having a talking parrot?

The great thing about having a talking parrot is that you can teach them to answer every question you ask them with either a yes or no. How many other types of pets are there that can actually tell you if they have done something bad? After a great deal of practice a parrot can have the ability to understand every question it has been taught. Pretty amazing when you think about it.



Advertisement
.

Share/Bookmark

Pets for sale - Latest ads